Home > > Home aspects
Home aspectsThe importance of careful planning extends to your home life as well as your business. Here you will find specific information on tax issues that apply to your home, as well as advice on planning for your family's future.
Close to home - planning also includes your home and may extend to the children, trusts, and maybe even financial planning in the event of separation and divorce.
- Buying a house
- Which mortgage? How much can you borrow?
- Insuring your home
- Tax aspects of your home
- Working from home
- Student fees
- Strategies for you and your family
- Separation and divorce
- The Universal Credit
- Child Tax Credit and Working Tax Credit
- Choosing travel insurance
- Why you need a lasting power of attorney
- New rights for working parents
- A guide to the antidiscrimination laws
- Family trusts