Home > > Business start-up
Business start-upStarting up a new business can seem like a minefield. With our extensive experience in working with new businesses we can assure you that our advice will be tailored to meet your specific business goals and objectives. The links above will guide you through essential aspects of the start-up process, from preparing an initial business plan to developing an e-commerce strategy to give your business a competitive advantage. Please contact us to discuss how we can be of further service to the growth of your new business.
- Starting your business and how we can help
- Employed or self employed?
- Should you form a limited company?
- Buying a business
- Initial costs of starting in business
- Proving your credentials to investors
- Why market research is imperative for startups
Tax and your business
- The tax system for the self employed
- The tax system for companies
- Claiming expenses - it's all or nothing
- Business deductions
- Late returns penalties
- Choosing your accounting date
Specific business types
Going into partnership
- Preparing your business plan
- Raising finance for your business
- Growing the top line with a marketing-audit
- Green travel arrangements
- Essential record keeping